May the Purity and Healing Essence of Rainbows Surround you

White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

Sep 18, 2014, 9:55:22 PM9/18/14
to Blue Hoop 4 Heart Songs
All my Relatives,
open up to sea Grandmother Sowing the Pillows sharing her song.
your devoted
White Buffalo Calf Woman
elder crystal child, alightfromwithin.org
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy

On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 6:14 AM, nicole swan ministryoftheheart <nico...@gmail.com> wrote:

Greetings Beloved Rainbows ,

i bow to the four holy directions and the nine sacred streams

sharing thoughts on the beams

Star studded Indigo Moonless sky

Peace in the desert Eagles fly by saying "Hi"

 I Love the Creator and all Relatives on Land Sea and Sky
Gods Eye

Grandfathers Sun shared with me today sent Magnificent view
White Light within indigo without surrounding Golden too
Playing harp across the waves i breathe Mother Earths fire and dew
I bow to the four holy directions and the nine sacred streams i do
I know everything i know nothing i am one with You
bringing Light and Love of Creator above and Angels too
Shining through for me and you the Rainbow Clan the Brotherhood of Man

May the Purity and Healing Essence of Rainbows Surround you and your loved ones

*{\o/}* I love you

Grandmother Sowing the Pillows

gray rainbow white gray

Love born can never die

Love is what was , is , and will be

Mother Father God smiles on Love Spark

Consumes darkened parts into Light of Infinity

Loving Golden  O White Light

Loving Angeloi shine so bright

Loving Rainbows flowing through

Sharing Caring in all you dew

Peacfull doves come bless with me

Sing the Soul Song to be free

Dance the dance of eternity

Loved are we sow we be free

To choose whatever destiny

The mortal sole can be set free

Spirit Love lives past infinity

Love born can never die

Love is what was , is , and will be

Mother Father God smiles on Love Spark

Consuming darkened parts into Light of Infinity

EL O' KIN  *{\o/}*