July and August sublet in Queer Collective House in South Berkeley

Bay Area Source

May 16, 2013, 3:41:54 PM5/16/13
to rainbow-cha...@googlegroups.com
We are looking for a summer subletter!

Our dreamy collective house is looking for someone to sublet for July and August. We live in a small house in South Berkeley, with a big yard, gardens, guest room, bees, chickens, and a tree fort. Walking distance to Ashby BART. Our house is very clean. Currently we are four white queers (trans, cis and genderqeer identified) in our late twenties and earlier thirties who are sex-positive, kink friendly and committed to anti-oppression politics. We share food, chores, bills and occasional workdays. There are a fair number of events at our house including witchy full moon rituals so it would be best for someone who isn't afraid of woo and likes to live in a social community. We are ideally looking for folks who want to share in garden adventures and home-full collectivity. We try to be scent reduced and cannot have pets because of allergies. There is the possibility of a longer term living situation.

Rent is $450 but with food and utilities it usually comes closer to $625.

Let us know if you are interested, and feel free to tag or forward.

-Lindsey, Sam, Sparkle & Finn

--
http://sourcehere.wordpress.com