The Farm as a Living Organism - Biodynamic Pre-conference at EcoFarm 2014

Thea Maria Carlson

Jan 2, 2014, 7:18:59 PM1/2/14
to rainbow-cha...@googlegroups.com

How do we manage farms and landscapes as living biodiverse organisms?

How can biodynamic practices help us restore the health of our soil and the vitality of the food we grow?

Join the Biodynamic Farming and Gardening Association for a vibrant full-day event to explore these questions at the largest gathering of organic and ecological farmers in the West!

in collaboration with EcoFarm and the Biodynamic Association of Northern California (BDANC)

Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 8 am - 6:30 pm
Asilomar Conference Center
Pacific Grove, CA
www.biodynamics.com/ecofarm

A limited number of scholarships are still available for farmers, apprentices and others with financial need. Apply by Sunday, January 5 at www.biodynamics.com/scholarship

All participants who register by January 17 will be entered to win a $100 gift certificate from Bar Agricole in San Francisco!

Four-hour in-depth workshops

Slideshow tours of successful biodynamic farms and vineyards

Breakout sessions on Demeter Biodynamic® certification and the economics of a small-scale, self-sufficient farm

World cafe conversations and networking

Biodynamic bookstore with SteinerBooks

For full agenda, speaker bios and more, visit www.biodynamics.com/ecofarm.

Online registration is available at ecofarm2014.org until January 17.

$130 registration fee includes the full day of workshops, breakouts and discussions; organic lunch, coffee, tea and snacks.

Members of the Biodynamic Farming and Gardening Association receive a 10% discount on registration for this event. If you are not a current member, you may join or renew online to receive the discount immediately. Current and new members, please log in to our website and visit www.biodynamics.com/member-discount to view the discount code to be used for online registration.

Scholarships are available through the Biodynamic Scholarship Fund. Application deadline is Sunday, January 5.

Sponsored by