Re: Digest for rainbow-chard-alliance@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Brooke

Sep 14, 2012, 2:14:30 AM9/14/12
to rainbow-cha...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

My name is Brooke and I am writing to put myself out there because I am looking for housing in SF.  If you or anyone you know is looking for a housemate, you can pass this email on!  I am a queer woman, very into sustainable agriculture, and I currently work as a Garden teacher at an elementary school in SF.  I have experience living in communal households (and communally on farms).  I recently moved to the city because of my work after having lived in the East Bay for a few years but I don't yet have a permanent home in the city.  I am looking to live in the Mission, Potrero Hill, Bernal Heights, Noe Valley, or the Castro.

In my ideal living situation, I would live with roommates with similar interests and values as me (environmentalist, feminist, queer or queer-friendly).  I am looking not just for a place to live, but for a home where roommates ask each other how their days went and eat together occasionally.  I am a very tidy and considerate person and I hope for the same qualities in housemates.  I am looking for a household that has periodic house meetings, shares chores, and has accountability for those chores.

A little more about me: I am 29, have a partner who lives in the Mission, originally from the South, I speak Spanish and Portuguese, I love to travel, I love to sing, and I am very into having a comfortable home and eating well (Taurus).  I like to cook and eat at home.

Potential roommates, please email me at Brook...@gmail.com!  I have a flexible move-in date, but Oct. 1st is ideal.

Thanks for working the rainbow connection,
Brooke

On Sep 13, 2012, at 6:05 PM, rainbow-cha...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/rainbow-chard-alliance/topics

    "Sebastián Montaña" <sebam...@gmail.com> Sep 13 05:56AM -0700

    The Planning and Policy Office of the Ministry of Science, Technology and
    Productive Innovation <http://www.mincyt.gov.ar/> and the Institute for
    Science and Technology Studies - National University of Quilmes<http://www.iesct.unq.edu.ar/>are pleased to invite you to the
    *2nd International Conference on Science, Technology and Society Studies*whose main theme will be
    *"Technology, Innovation and Inclusive Development"*.

    The Conference will be held together with the *4th Fair* *of Sustainable
    Technologies *organized by the International Movement Water and Youth<http://www.aguayjuventud.org.ar/>and the Argentinean
    Technologies for Social Inclusion Network (RedTISA)<http://www.redtisa.org/>
    .

    Symposia will count among their main speakers:

    · Hernán Thomas – Director, Institute for Science and Technology
    Studies -National University of Quilmes (IESCT-UNQ, Argentina)

    · Dinesh Abrol – Researcher, National Institute for Science,
    Technology and Development Studies, Nueva Delhi (NISTADS, India)

    · Adrian Smith – Researcher, STEPS-Centre, University of Sussex
    (United Kingdom),

    · Renato Dagnino – Director, Group of Innovation Policies Analysis,
    Federal University of Campinas (UNICAMP, Brasil)

    · Susan Cozzens – Professor, School of Public Policy, Georgia Tech
    (U.S.)

    Both events will take place on October 1st and 2nd 2012 in FOETRA
    headquarters, located at Hipólito Yrigoyen 3171, Buenos Aires City.

    For more information please go to: http://www.jornadastid2012.org

    To pre-register, enter:
    http://www.jornadastid2012.org/p/pre-inscripcion.html

    Please contact us to: in...@redtisa.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group rainbow-chard-alliance.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.