Scholarships Available for Biodynamic Compost Workshop January 20 with Bruno Follador

Thea Maria Carlson

Jan 7, 2016, 2:10:33 PM1/7/16
to central-c...@googlegroups.com, rainbow-cha...@googlegroups.com

​Dear friends,​

Have you ever been to a workshop that completely changed the way you perceive something? Since I attended a composting workshop with Bruno Follador in 2013, I have never looked at compost in the same way. Bruno has a unique gift for awakening new ways to see and understand compost and soil, and developing a personal relationship to the composting process.

That's why I'm so excited to bring him to California to offer a full-day workshop on composting and soil health this month. Bruno is from Brazil and currently lives and works in New York, so this is a unique opportunity to learn from him in California. He has so many valuable insights to share with farmers, gardeners, winegrowers, ranchers anyone who tends to the land. I would love for you to join us on Wednesday, January 20th for Compost & Soil Health: A Biodynamic Approach. This is a pre-conference workshop before the EcoFarm conference in Pacific Grove, CA. Registration is through the conference website, but you are welcome to attend just for this workshop.

Registration for this amazing full-day workshop, including a local, organic lunch is just $110 for BDA members and $125 for others. We still have scholarships available for apprentices, farmers and others with financial need: apply by this Sunday, January 10th.

I hope to see you at Asilomar!

Warmly,

Thea

Thea Maria Carlson, Co-Director

1661 North Water Street, Suite 307, Milwaukee WI 53202
Phone 262.649.9212 | Fax 262.649.9213 | in...@biodynamics.com |
unsubscribe