MongoDB 2.6.x

Jamie Orchard-Hays

Oct 16, 2014, 7:54:07 PM10/16/14
to railsmachin...@googlegroups.com
I'm in the middle of an upgrade. Looks like a few things have changed. One good thing is that besides the full package, there are now shell, tools, daemon and server packages.

I've modified the mongodb.rb file locally to handle the new base-name (mongodb-org) when 2.6.x is detected and deployed. However, now I've found that the config file the server uses is no longer "mongodb.conf", but "mongod.conf".

Curious if RM has an update or if I should fork, update, make a pull request once I get some of this sorted out.

Jamie