Install questions

Ajay M

Oct 6, 2018, 1:48:42 PM10/6/18
to RailsInstaller
Hi All

I'm doing a software developer course which only supports ruby 2.2.3.  I was going to down load the Ruby 2.2 Windows package but am a bit apprehensive as I have already got Ruby 2.3.3 64bit installed on my laptop.  The worry is it will cause issues with the newer version which I've written quite a lot of code in? I just wanted to find out if it will be ok to download this too and whether I can then switch versions with what's included in the package.  I'm also using AWS cloud9 IDE which has rvm on it so I'm thinking I could switch ruby versions here?

Thanks for any help..

muganda dizo

Jan 8, 2019, 5:26:19 AM1/8/19
to railsin...@googlegroups.com
you could have multiple ruby vers but you could use the one you want