babbel.com in berlin, germany is looking for developers

Crisi

Nov 24, 2011, 2:02:59 AM11/24/11
to Rails India
hi,

my company (babbel.com) is looking for ruby developers to work for us
in berlin, germany.

we make online software for language learning, and we need 1-2-3
people with experience in web projects and skills in ruby / rails.
also possible: html5, html/css, javascript, ruby, rails, php, mysql,
linux.
but ruby experience is preferred over everything else ...

german language not required, good english is enough.
you'd have to relocate to berlin, germany - probably the most
enjoyable city in europe these days.
full-time job, well-paid, long-term employment. good team, friendly
work environment.

if interested, please send me your CV quickly (today!) to
ckab...@gmail.com - i will be in bangalore this weekend, then 2 days
in hyderabad, then mumbai and home, so i have 5-6 days.

thanks,
crisi