Rails Camp Perth / Ruby Australia General Meeting

Keith Pitt

Nov 4, 2014, 6:22:59 PM11/4/14
to rails-...@googlegroups.com, rail...@googlegroups.com
Hello All!

Just another reminder that Rails Camp Perth (14th -> 17th November) is fast approaching (10 days to be exact) - and if you’d still like to come, we have plenty of tickets left:

https://doc-is-in.tito.io/ruby-australia/rails-camp-perth-2014

Also, I just wanted to offically let you know that we’ll be having a Ruby Australia General Meeting on the Saturday afternoon of the camp. I’m putting together a camp schedule at the moment, and I’ll let you know the exact time closer to the event. If you have any ideas of future Rails Camps / Ruby Australia events, want to give us some feedback, or would like to discuss any issues with the committee, please come along! All are welcome!

If you can’t make it, but theres something you’d like me to bring up on your behalf, feel free to email me directly (don’t reply to this email, because I think it’ll go to the list) - My email is: m...@keithpitt.com

Cheers, and see you in 10 days <3<3

Keith

--
@keithpitt