MEL ✈ SYD

Daniel Heath

Sep 14, 2013, 3:20:12 AM9/14/13
to rail...@googlegroups.com
Anyone else flying up for Railscamp?

I'm thinking of going up on VA817 (early, I know) and meeting up with people in town.

Clifford Heath

Sep 14, 2013, 3:37:09 AM9/14/13
to rail...@googlegroups.com

> and meeting up with people in town.

I should bleedin' well 'ope so! :)

I'll be driving from Roseville, and have a seat free.

Clifford Heath

Ben Turner

Sep 15, 2013, 2:48:30 AM9/15/13
to rail...@googlegroups.com
Bus times haven't been announced yet, right ?

Have been holding off on getting flights, but now worried I've missed something announcement-wise.

Tristan Smith

Sep 15, 2013, 4:19:05 AM9/15/13
to rail...@googlegroups.com
Bus Times are now in 3pm leave from opera bar and 11am leave from camp
I've got an early arrival booked in myself (JQ 457 10:25) But its' the only one from ballina that will arrive in time

Amanda Neumann

Sep 16, 2013, 3:23:07 AM9/16/13
to rail...@googlegroups.com
Just booked on the same flight (VA817).  Latest of the available cheap flights! I'll be around to share a cab into town with anyone else who's in at that time.

Sam Weller

Oct 9, 2013, 8:14:24 PM10/9/13
to rail...@googlegroups.com
Definitely flying up Friday morning.

What time does this Opera Bar open?

;)

Steve Gilles

Oct 9, 2013, 11:46:44 PM10/9/13
to rail...@googlegroups.com
Opera Bar opens at 11.30am. Tim McEwan (@tjmcewan) and I will be holding the fort at Opera Bar and then getting people on the bus.

If you're early, a walk around The Royal Botanic Gardens is highly recommended.
If you're early AND need coffee, Mecca Espresso Circular Quay is your best bet.

Steve (@stevelikesyou)