Rails Camp XVII Sponsorship

Keith Pitty

Mar 22, 2015, 10:59:28 PM3/22/15
to rail...@googlegroups.com, rails-...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

The next Australian Rails Camp, to be held at Broken Bay near Sydney, is less than 12 weeks away!  Excitement is building and so is support from companies in the form of sponsorship.

The organisers would like to express many thanks to the following companies who have agreed to sponsor:

We're still seeking sponsors.  For details, please see http://eventie.io/events/4-rails-camp-sydney-2015 and register your interest.

Regards,
Len, James and Keith

Keith Pitty

Mar 29, 2015, 12:07:43 AM3/29/15
to rail...@googlegroups.com, rails-...@googlegroups.com
Hello again,

Firstly, thanks again to all companies who have either agreed to or expressed an interest in sponsoring Rails Camp.  We very much value your support!

We’ve discovered a hiccup in the event.ie service whereby emails weren’t being delivered for a few days.  The problem has now been fixed.  However, anyone who registered an interest in sponsoring via http://eventie.io/events/4-rails-camp-sydney-2015 during the last week or so may not have had their interest relayed to us.

If you have registered an interest in sponsoring Rails Camp and I’ve not replied, please either register again or contact me directly (keith at keithpitty dot com) to ensure that we’re aware of your interest.

Regards,
Keith
(on behalf of Len and James)

Begin forwarded message: