Sleeping bag for RC NZ 4

Hiro Asari

Feb 1, 2014, 12:40:44 AM2/1/14
to rail...@googlegroups.com
Hi, there.

I'll be attending my first RailsCamp at Mt. Cheeseman. I am quite excited!

I do have a sleeping bag and would be happy to bring it, but I live in North Carolina and will have been away from home for almost 3 weeks by the time the camp rolls around. (I'll be speaking at RubyConf AU.)
I'm saying all of this to say that bringing it would be quite impractical and that I'd rather not if I didn't absolutely have to.

Does anyone have a spare they can bring to the camp? I'm about 175cm tall, medium built. I will bring something reasonable from the US if you can loan it to me.

Cheers.

Hiro

James Harton

Feb 1, 2014, 4:57:57 AM2/1/14