RailsCamp 2015 Sydney - June 12 to 15

Leonard

Jan 8, 2015, 10:07:55 PM1/8/15
to rail...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

My name is Leonard and I'm one of the organisers for the next Australian RailsCamp which will be held in Sydney. Here are the details:

June 12th-15th which is the 2nd weekend of June.

The camp will be held at Broken Bay Sport and Recreation Camp at the mouth of Hawkesbury River just north of Sydney.

The location is gorgeous, it's on the beach with views out of the mouth of the river towards the ocean. It will be winter and a campfire with spectacular scenery will be happening. We have space for around 170 and we're working hard to have an announcement regarding pricing and ticketing shortly. It will be a similar price to previous RailsCamps.

There is one thing about this camp that is different to others. There is no road access to the camp-site itself. We will be getting ferried to and from Brooklyn (Hawkesbury River station on the Sydney Rail network).

Myself and my helpful team of co-organisers are hard at work trying to make this the best camp ever. We are looking for sponsorship, so please be feel free to contact me using leo...@reinteractive.net

Looking forward to seeing you at camp!

PS: A better web view of this post is available as a gist: https://gist.github.com/lengarvey/9b74c790bdc01c7a598b there are pictures!