Wii Controllers

MrJaba

Aug 14, 2008, 4:02:43 AM8/14/08
to Rails Camp UK
Hi Guys, I'm bringing my wii along with me to the event with mario
kart, super smash brothers brawl, smooth moves and a few others, but I
have only 2 controllers, could someone else bring along another 2 if
you have them? That'd be awesome, I can then show off my crazy mario
kart skills :D

See you all tomorrow

Tom

Tom Morris

Aug 14, 2008, 5:53:05 AM8/14/08
to railsc...@googlegroups.com

script/generate controller Wii ;)

Is someone still going to bring a PS2? I'll have a delve upstairs and
pull out some old PS/PS2 classics and bring them along.

--
Tom Morris
http://tommorris.org/

MrJaba

Aug 14, 2008, 5:59:53 AM8/14/08
to Rails Camp UK
Lol, I really shouldn't laugh at that :)
Awesome, much appreciated.
I am also bringing the PS2, alas only one normal controller for that,
but I only have guitar hero for it, for which I have 2 guitars, rock.
on. I am going to look such an idiot on the train with all this
gubbins :D

Tom

Kerry Buckley

Aug 14, 2008, 6:53:14 AM8/14/08
to Rails Camp UK
I can bring a couple, and let you thrash me at Mario Kart :-)

Not sure yet whether I'll be arriving tomorrow night, or Saturday
morning.

Kerry