Flight gone, left us in Germany

Thorben Schröder

Aug 15, 2008, 7:03:12 AM8/15/08
to Rails Camp UK
Hey,

strange things happened this morning at the Bremen Airport. We had
some problems with the online checkin and the Ryanair service wasn't
really helpful with this matter at all. This resulted in two
disappointed guys at Bremen airport :/ Our only chance to fly was to
alter our booking to a later flight which would have cost 80 Euros for
each of us. That not really cheap price and a really full shedule lead
us to the decision to stay in Bremen and try to use the won time to
get things done which otherwise would have meant a very tough next
week.

We hope we can manage to get to the DK camp in October and wish you a
very cool and hackish weekend :/

Lucas & Thorben

Steve Hayes

Aug 15, 2008, 4:45:35 PM8/15/08
to railsc...@googlegroups.com
What time is best to turn up tomorrow?

I have been doing family things tonight so couldn't make it. Steve.

simon

Aug 15, 2008, 5:13:45 PM8/15/08
to railsc...@googlegroups.com
i think they have gone deep into the jungle and are out of range of the internet.

i did however receive a text from pat, he said a few people are turning up around 10:30am, I was thinking of arriving at a similar time.

cheers

simon

Steve Hayes

Aug 15, 2008, 6:41:31 PM8/15/08
to railsc...@googlegroups.com
OK thanks Simon, and if anyone needs a lift from around Burnt Oak NW London call me on zero seven three one three five five two two four at around 8.30am.

Pat Allan

Aug 18, 2008, 6:53:54 PM8/18/08
to railsc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thorben, Lucas

Shame you guys had the flight problems and couldn't make it - can't
blame you though, considering the price.

I've no doubt the DK camp will be several levels of awesome - looking
forward to hearing reports of its success.

Cheers

--
Pat