Issues with reloading page

Du ke

Jun 30, 2020, 9:05:28 AM6/30/20
to rails_admin
Hey i have an issue with custom pages.

When i submit it , the only thing that changes is that:

And only after I reload the page, the intended functionality with my flash message comes up.

My second issue is that if i switch to another custom page like patients:

Then my content on this page does not get loaded. You can even see in the left bottom corner that Firefox does not recognize
the page and stays on healthworkers.

The content gets displayed after I reload the page again.

How can I fix this issue?

Thank you very much!

Roc Khalil

Aug 21, 2020, 9:16:50 AM8/21/20
to rails_admin
If you're using React, Angular or Vue components, they might take time to reload.
Also, having turbolinks active, it will cause problems too.

You need to add "pjax false" to your action's settings.
Example:

member :test do
  pjax false
  i8n_key :test
end

This will force a redirect rather than a turbolink ajax navigation