Does rails_admin let the user hide / show columns? and re-order them?

Lindsay Morris

Mar 11, 2011, 4:23:47 PM3/11/11
to rails...@googlegroups.com
I need a way to present the user with a wide table of data (maybe 40-50 columns) , and then let the user select which columns should and should not display.
Also, when they pick the 4 or 5 columns that matter, they'll want to change the column order, left-to-right.
It's like the config_list thing in ActiveScaffold.

Is there a way in rails_admin to do this?
Thanks for any advice.

sferik

Mar 16, 2011, 1:38:53 PM3/16/11
to rails...@googlegroups.com
RailsAdmin allows you to customize what columns are displayed via the configuration DSL. There is currently no way to customize this on a per-user basis.

Ricardo Paiva

Apr 9, 2019, 6:35:05 PM4/9/19
to rails_admin
hi, since we now are in 2019, is there a way to hide a column based on some current user property ?