How to install adapter

sonal...@directingit.com

Dec 2, 2014, 3:15:42 AM12/2/14
to rails-sqlse...@googlegroups.com
Hello.. i am new to Rails technology. I have installed it and now i want DB connectivity. By googling i knew that i have to install sql adapter but can anyone tell me How to install it..?
https://github.com/rails-sqlserver/activerecord-sqlserver-adapter gives many files..but where is Download link?

KLausG

Dec 2, 2014, 8:52:34 AM12/2/14
to rails-sqlse...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

the sql server adapter is a gem which gets installed by Bundler.
If you are new to Rails I recommend start reading http://guides.rubyonrails.org/
where you can start playing with a local database.
When you are able to write your first Ruby On Rails app, then we may discuss how
to access the data on a SQL Server.

sonal...@directingit.com

Dec 3, 2014, 1:11:45 AM12/3/14
to rails-sqlse...@googlegroups.com
Thank you !! I have installed gem file successfully.
Yes i am new to Rails and started to build my first App.
 Sure will discuss on how to access data on sql server.