We're looking for a Senior Ruby developer

Henrik Sjökvist

Feb 9, 2022, 3:42:43 AM2/9/22
to rail...@googlegroups.com
Tap, tap, is this on? 🎤🙂

We’re looking for a new full-time Senior Ruby developer to join our backend team. We currently have a large application built in Ruby on Rails and a number of smaller services built in Rust.

Examples of responsibilities

  • Building, automating, maintaining, scaling, and monitoring our backend services using best practices
  • Working with the other team members to debug and fix issues
  • Collaborating, planning, and completing development tasks with other developers, our designer and stakeholders
  • Attending stand-ups and planning/status meetings with the various project teams
  • Continuously help to improve our engineering practices
  • Peer-reviewing code changes

We would love it if you

  • Have experience building high-quality, test-driven production code in Ruby
  • Enjoy solving problems together with others
  • Aim to continuously grow your skillset
  • Have professional English communication skills
  • Have drive and agency

Bonus points for

  • Experience or interest in learning Rust
  • Experience with AWS services like API Gateway and Lambda functions
  • Experience with Kafka or similar event streaming platforms
  • Experience with JavaScript and front-end frameworks

What we’re offering

  • Remote or hybrid work. We have an office on Kungsholmen in Stockholm, but you can be based anywhere.
  • Highly skilled and passionate co-workers
  • A compensation package tailored to your needs
  • Work in an environment that enables you to grow and that you can help shape
  • A healthy work/life balance: though additional work may sometimes be necessary, we plan for a 40 hour work week

Who we are

Mobility46 is a Swedish tech company that provides cloud based solutions for parking and EV charging management. Our suite of SaaS products helps property owners, parking operators and municipalities increase revenue from parking, reduce operational costs, and offer a superior parking and EV charging experience for end users.