Together with DigiDem Lab we can employ a Ruby developer under the age of 26

Skjutsgruppen samåkning

May 24, 2017, 3:35:56 PM5/24/17
to Svenska Rails-listan
Hi everyone!

My name is Mattias and I work with the non-profit ridesharing movement Skjutsgruppen. We have built our website www.skjutsgruppen.nu in Ruby and we now have something very interesting ahead of us. Together with DigiDem Lab we can employ a Ruby developer to help us further with the development of an app. DigiDem Lab is financed by Allmänna Arvsfonden whose criteria is that they work with people under the age of 26.

Are you under 26 years old, or do you know someone under the age of 26 who are a Ruby ninja? E-mail me right now at mat...@skjutsgruppen.nu

Some facts about us:
Read more about or non-profit ridesharing movement here: