[JOB] Mid - Senior Full Stack Engineer (Ruby) - Redbubble - Melbourne

Mark Awayan

Sep 14, 2021, 9:15:10 PM9/14/21
to Ruby or Rails Oceania
Company: Redbubble
Geo: Australia - Melbourne
Level: Mid - Senior
Type: Full Time
Salary: Roles at various levels with salaries from $140k>>$170k + Super + Stock (AUD)

Redbubble is a global leader in print-on-demand that helps independent artists and designers across the planet to connect with fans and generate an income stream  We’re helping them hire Mid and Snr level Engineers across several teams. The core stack is, Ruby and Ruby on Rails, React,  AWS  & GO

They’re a business that really embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion, and this is evident in the way the business communicates. In their own words, “it takes all the crayons in the box”

Redbubble is all about connection, so when restrictions are eased and we’re all allowed out again, the intention is to start coming together in real life. With this in mind, we’re not currently hiring people to be 100% remote.

You can directly apply >>>>>> here, or you can just message me for more details.