[JOB] Mid level RoR/React Dev - AU/NZ

Andrew Mead

Aug 17, 2021, 8:14:36 PM8/17/21
to Ruby or Rails Oceania
G'day folks!

I've got a client who is looking for a full stack Ruby on Rails developer. The main focus is Ruby on Rails, but there's also some front end work using React, so you'd need to be comfortable with that too.

It's a small startup that's grown out from a bigger company and I've known the people there for 7-8 yrs now. The dev team is just 2 people at the moment but will continue to grow. The people there are top notch - they're smart, humble, genuine and really care about each other and the work that they're doing.

Fully remote is fine, although you do need full work rights in either Australia or NZ. The lead Dev is based a few hours drive from Melbourne and the CEO has recently moved back over to NZ - so they're used to (and encourage) a remote-first approach. They're not looking to outsource - they want a permanent person to join them :)

Salary is in the range of $80-120K + super, so it's not a junior role. You'd need at least 1-2 years of commercial experience so that you can jump straight in without too much hand holding.

Want to find out more? Send me a message on here or my email is and...@connekta.co.

Cheers!

Andrew