[JOB] Senior Full Stack Engineer - Redbubble - AU (Melbourne)

Mark Awayan

Aug 31, 2021, 9:25:17 PM8/31/21
to Ruby or Rails Oceania
Company: Redbubble
Geo: Australia - Melbourne
Head Office: Melbourne
Level: Mid - Senior
Type: Full Time
Salary Range:  140,000 - 170,000

[HIRING][Australia - Melbourne]
We’re helping our friends at Redbubble hire several roles across their teams. There are brilliant roles for Mid-level and Snr Full-stack engineers that value meaningful work, ownership, being valued for who they are as humans, and who find their fulfillment in solving complex challenges.

WHO  Redbubble is a global community of creatives making everyday products weirdly meaningful. They provide a platform for independent artists to sell their creations
TECH STACK  >>>>>> Ruby and Ruby on Rails, React, AWS, BigQuery, Kubernetes
WHEN  We’re ready to start talking to people right now.
D&I  ️  They’re a business that really embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion, and this is evident in the way they connect and communicate both internally and externally. After all, “it takes all the crayons in the box”

You can directly apply >>>>>> here, or you can just message me for more details.