Ruby on Rails Engineer - Perth/Western Australia, Mid and Senior Level

Stephane Maquet

Jun 11, 2021, 3:04:33 AM6/11/21
to Ruby or Rails Oceania

In April, 6AM Digital Recruitment was looking for 3 Full Stack RoR  Engineers for our client in Sydney. We have now found these 3 engineers  🙌🏻💪🏻

They are growing the engineering team again and they are now looking for an experienced Software Engineer based in Perth or anywhere in Western Australia. 100% remote position.

Come work on a leading real-time media intelligence platform and be part of a super talented team of 15 engineers. You will keep building and improving a super performant and innovative solution that delivers comprehensive and real-time Print, Online, TV, Radio and Social media monitoring and analysis to some of Australia's largest corporate and government organisations.

6AM Digital is their recruitment partner and we are helping them again with this new growth phase.

The stack is mostly (latest) Ruby on Rails and (latest) Elasticsearch for API & background processing on the backend + VueJS/Quasar SPA on the frontend. The infrastructure runs on AWS/GCP clouds and also multiple physical servers monitoring local broadcast across the country.

We are looking for engineers who are proficient/familiar with Rails (or eager to transfer skills from similar frameworks in different languages) & JavaScript SPAs using Angular/React/Vue. The role is open to mid-weight (3-5 years) and senior (6+ years) engineers.
Growing fast, great year ahead with plenty of cool challenges, new features and fun to be had.

As their new RoR Engineer, you will:

- Improve the platform and build new features for the desktop/mobile/admin apps
- Work from concept to deployment
- Write high-performance, maintainable Ruby on Rails and/or JavaScript code
- Build upon multiple external APIs and services
- Participate in product/feature design and review sessionsWhat's in for you

What's in for you:

  • Great work-life balance
  • Multicultural team, super friendly colleagues
  • Develop and maintain a media-tech platform, leader in the field
  • High visibility and impact of your work
  • Permanent roles in a very successful fast-growing product company
  • Professional development, fun challenges

Fast 3-step recruitment process

Interested? Keen to know more? Get in touch ASAP with me

Just email me at step...@6amdigital.com.au or call me on 0423 821 008

I will give you all the info you need about the company, the role and the perks of working there.

6AM Digital is a trusted provider of technology and digital talent. We are a boutique talent consultancy with a history of partnering with some of Australia's leading organisations, SMEs, and tech startups for the past 4 years.