[JOBs] MELB - MedTech that is changing the world

Alex Gil

Nov 14, 2019, 2:10:45 AM11/14/19
to Ruby or Rails Oceania
Hi RORO,

You are probably reading this as you are interested in seeing what MedTech is changing the world. Here we have built a high performing team with leaders who are very well known in the industry. Tech Leads, CTO's and Presidents who are great mentors and all-around amazing people. This is an international communication platform that has a community impact. We are becoming an established global player so we are looking for two ROR engineers to join who have the aptitude and hunger to learn. Here you will be exposed to new architecture and modelling patterns.

As a growth-minded /outcome-driven individual, you will be building across the whole stack. You will contribute to architecture and have a real input and say into the application.

We have introduced event-driven architecture into our stack as we work on our monolith. There are some parts in GraphQL and Elixir you may be working with, however, a lot of the development is integration work which is primarily building in Ruby on Rails.

Some things that we look for:

You

  • 3+ Years of Software Engineering Experience
  • 2+ Ruby Experience
  • 1+ JavaScript experience – (React / State Management level would be great)
  • AWS experience
  • Have worked across the whole stack

Bonus

  • Apollo/ React / Typescript
  • You read blogs, keep up to date and know leaders in the industry
  • Worked in a small start-up

If you are interested to find out more please contact Alex at al...@redwolfrosch.com.au or on 0481868551

Valid PR and Citizens only please who are located in Melbourne :)