translating products' description in my database

Lune Lune

Feb 16, 2011, 12:31:57 AM2/16/11
to rails...@googlegroups.com
Hi !

I translated all the texts of my front end of my e-commerce website
using i18n.

Now I'd like to translate the products' description located in my
database. Which method do you recommend ?

Regards

Swami Atma

Feb 16, 2011, 1:30:19 AM2/16/11
to rails-i18n
Best is to use the globalize2 gem with a Rails 2 app or the globalize3
gem with a Rails 3 app. The Globalize gem is very easy to use.

Henrik Nyh

Feb 18, 2011, 1:46:11 AM2/18/11
to rails...@googlegroups.com
I like translatable_columns: https://github.com/henrik/translatable_columns

Greek Store

Oct 14, 2014, 12:07:57 PM10/14/14
to rails...@googlegroups.com
[Alpha Phi Ivy Leaf Silver Ring] Starfish arrounded make it looks
peaceful. http://greek21.com/images/AP-R002.jpg
greek21.com
[Alpha Xi Delta Embedded Heart] Steel heart Still love. You like it
don't you?http://greek21.com/images/AXD-P004.jpg