MSA and SOW Workshop at BizConf 2010

已查看 5 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Obie Fernandez

未读,
2010年4月5日 19:36:122010/4/5
收件人 rails-b...@googlegroups.com
[Reposting since worried that this might get lost in the TL;DR shuffle of the previous discussion.]

Please help me spread the word about this: I'm doing a special workshop on MSA and SOW preparation at BizConf this year. Every attendee to the workshop will get their own copy of our MSA and SOW templates along with instructions on how to negotiate the various potential sticking points. (IMO this session alone is probably worth the price of the entire conference.)

Cheers,
Obie

PS: I've created a discount code for members of this group. Use RAILSBIZ when registering to receive 20% off the full price. Limited time offer.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子