Lunch at RailsConf

Chad Pytel

Jun 3, 2010, 8:41:53 AM6/3/10
to rails-b...@googlegroups.com
Hey everybody,

The last RailsConf in Portland Robby Russell hosted a lunch for people on this list. I enjoyed it and am thinking of organizing it for this year unless someone was already planning on doing something similar.

Let me know if you know of something similar, and if you think its a good idea and I'll put together a place and send out details.

thanks,
-Chad

---
Chad Pytel, Founder and CEO
thoughtbot, inc.
t: 617-482-1300 x113
f: 866-217-5992
http://www.thoughtbot.com
http://www.twitter.com/thoughtbot

Manik Juneja

Jun 3, 2010, 9:08:03 AM6/3/10
to rails-b...@googlegroups.com
How did I miss it last year?

Great Idea Chad - looking forward to it.

Thanks,
Manik

--
Manik Juneja

Chris Conrey

Jun 3, 2010, 11:28:31 AM6/3/10
to rails-b...@googlegroups.com
Because last year was in Vegas and there wasn't one.  Chad was talking about 2 years ago. :)
Shame I won't be able to make it to Baltimore this year - too much client work.

Chris Conrey
chrisconrey.com
Human->Geek Relations at Integrum
@conrey on Twitter

Evan Dorn

Jun 3, 2010, 12:02:19 PM6/3/10
to rails-b...@googlegroups.com
I'll certainly be there if it happens, let me know.

Evan

On Jun 3, 2010, at 5:41 AM, Chad Pytel wrote:

> Hey everybody,
>
> The last RailsConf in Portland Robby Russell hosted a lunch for people on this list. I enjoyed it and am thinking of organizing it for this year unless someone was already planning on doing something similar.
>
> Let me know if you know of something similar, and if you think its a good idea and I'll put together a place and send out details.
>
> thanks,
> -Chad

Evan Dorn, Ph.D.
Owner and Lead Developer
Logical Reality Design
http://LRDesign.com

Mike Pence

Jun 3, 2010, 1:49:24 PM6/3/10
to rails-b...@googlegroups.com
I am getting lots of emails just saying "+1" in response to this, but I am moderating them out. Let's just say that lots of people are interested, and that details will be posted to this list, instead of filling 1,282 people's inboxes with +1 messages. :)

Robby Russell

Jun 4, 2010, 1:35:23 PM6/4/10
to rails-b...@googlegroups.com
Aww.. I'll not be making it (too busy!) Have a beer for me!

Cheers,
Robby