[rails-business] Acts As Conference 2010 Call For Proposals Open

1 view

Robert Dempsey

May 19, 2010, 8:39:45 AM5/19/10
to Ruby on Rails meets the business world
Hi everyone,

The call for proposals is open for Acts as Conference 2010. This year
we're focusing on software craftsmanship, Agile, web development, and
of course the leading edge in the Ruby on Rails world. We're going
even bigger than last year, with a full day of hands-on workshops, and
two days of sessions. Each day we'll have conference Internet,
breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon breaks, as well as a speaker/
sponsor dinner.

Proposals are already coming in, and tickets are being sold.

Get all the details and submit your workshop or session proposal
today: http://www.actsasconference.com/submit-a-workshop-or-session-for-aac2010/

See you there.

Sincerely,

Robert Dempsey