Looking for a freelancer to help out

Kris

Jun 2, 2010, 5:23:46 AM6/2/10
to Ruby on Rails meets the business world
Hi all - I am a freelancer based in the UK, I'm lucky enough to have
picked up a (minimum) 6 month contract so have the challenge of
finding some way to support my existing clients. They are mostly
design companies who provide me with regular work. Usually CMS
websites for business with a some bespoke work along side. The rate
isn't great but the work is regular and easy to scope. I'd be happy to
work with another freelancer if anyone thinks this might be something
that would suit them.

If anyone has any other suggestions I am all ears...

Many thanks, Kris.