Rails Business Pub Meetup in UK

dynamic50

Feb 5, 2010, 8:40:13 AM2/5/10
to Ruby on Rails meets the business world
Hi all,

I was thinking of organising some sort of get-together for people on
Rails Business in London. I was thinking about a pub meetup at first
and then if there is enough interest maybe running some kind of proper
social with speakers etc but with more of a business style slant such
as "how we got all our customers on agile" or that kind of thing.

Anyway I just thought I'd put it out there, if there is enough
interest I'll set the pub meetup up in London.

What does everyone think?

Damien Tanner

Feb 5, 2010, 11:02:04 AM2/5/10
to rails-b...@googlegroups.com
sounds interesting - but we already have a nice ruby biz meetup, no?

Damien Tanner - Co-Founder and Director, New Bamboo
+44 (0)20 7099 7486 - new-bamboo.co.uk - @newbamboo and @dctanner

Jason Green

Feb 5, 2010, 1:49:52 PM2/5/10
to rails-b...@googlegroups.com
Fair point, I didn't notice there was one. Should have done a google first :-S

Were you referring to the meetup group? http://www.meetup.com/Ruby-Business-UK/

Jason Green

Dynamic50 Web Design and Development

Tel: +44 (0)20 868 66372
Mob: +44 (0)7850 732812
Skype: dynamic50.com
Twitter: dynamic50
Email: jason...@dynamic50.com
Web: http://www.dynamic50.com

*** DISCLAIMER ***
This message and any attachments are confidential, and may be protected by legal privilege. If this has been sent to you in error please contact the sender as soon as possible.

Dynamic50 Ltd is a limited company, registered in England and Wales, registered number 06468278, VAT 938499753.

Chris Parsons

Feb 8, 2010, 4:52:52 AM2/8/10
to Ruby on Rails meets the business world
Yes, that's the one :) you'd be welcome to pop along sometime.

I'm sure a pub meetup might go down well also. There's also the LRUG
Nights pub meets: http://lrug.org/nights/

Chris