Hi, Arjun Ghosh here

Arjun

Apr 24, 2012, 5:29:56 PM4/24/12
to Ruby on Rails meets the business world
Hi All,

How are you doing?

So I neededed some help from you, if you can.
I am currently looking for a job change in areas project-management,
product-management,delivery management, project-lead, scrum-master,
agile coach & consultant, web application, webservices, rubyonrails,
ruby, opensource.
I have a strong domain knowledge in education,e-learning system,m-
learning system, social media and e-commerce. I also have high
proficiency in retail and travel domain.
I am also a Certified Scrum Master( http://bit.ly/ArjunGhosh_CSM )
from Scrum Alliance, US and an Agile Coach& Consultant.
And my professional work profile can be found here: http://in.linkedin.com/in/arjunghosh

If you share your email address, I can forward you my latest CV for
your perusal. If anyone from the group, can help me in this regard,
would highly appreciate.

Appreciate & Thanks in advance.
--
Thanks & Regards,