Getting to lunch today

Chad Pytel

Jun 9, 2010, 12:23:54 PM6/9/10
to rails-b...@googlegroups.com
We just walked over to get here a little  early and we ran into a
little trouble finding it.

So, Abbey Burger Bistro is on Marshall street but off of East Cross
Street.  Best way to go would be to walk down Light St and take a
right on East Cross St.  The Marshall Alley and the Burger Bistro will
be on the right a short ways down.

Hopefully see those of you who planned on coming here soon.

Sent from my iPhone
----
Chad Pytel
CEO and Founder, thoughtbot

Yaroslav Lazor

Jun 9, 2010, 2:02:07 PM6/9/10
to rails-b...@googlegroups.com

Thank you Chad for the lunch.
I was nice talking to all the great people out there.

Evan Dorn

Jun 9, 2010, 4:34:23 PM6/9/10
to rails-b...@googlegroups.com
Sorry we missed it.   We were very interested but between the rain, the distance, and collecting ourselves after the last session, it didn't look like we could get there with enough time to eat and get back to the conference.   Hope to meet you all next time.

Evan

On Jun 9, 2010, at 2:02 PM, Yaroslav Lazor wrote:

Thank you Chad for the lunch.
I was nice talking to all the great people out there.

Evan Dorn
Owner and Lead Developer
Logical Reality Design  -  http://lrdesign.com