Responders and ApplicationController

Carles Jove i Buxeda

Jan 23, 2015, 10:31:02 AM1/23/15
to rails-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm not sure whether this is a Rails API thing, a Responders gem thing, or if it's just expected behaviour in both.

I'm building an API and I've found myself with the need to use `respond_to`. In the latest version of Rails, responders have been moved to an external gem. In order for it to work, ApplicationController must inherit from Base instead of from API.

If this is a bug, is this a Rails API bug or a Responders'?

If this is expected behaviour, maybe it'd be appropiate to add a note on Rails API readme? (I could it myslef, if this was the case).

Cheers,

carles