Rails/Ruby and the iPad

ChessMess

Feb 9, 2010, 11:16:15 AM2/9/10
to Rails Activism
Not sure, but are there opportunities for boosting Rails/Ruby on the
upcoming IPad?

Ben Reubenstein

Feb 9, 2010, 11:24:07 AM2/9/10
to rails-a...@googlegroups.com
My company has written several backends that power iPhone apps, so I am sure that this will continue with iPad.  Doing iPad optimized sites might be interesting.  Creating UI that is very "finger" friendly.

~ Ben

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 9:16 AM, ChessMess <ches...@gmail.com> wrote:
Not sure, but are there opportunities for boosting Rails/Ruby on the
upcoming IPad?

Ben Reubenstein
303-947-0446
Xcellent Creations, Inc.

Ken Collins

Feb 9, 2010, 12:42:43 PM2/9/10
to rails-a...@googlegroups.com

I am presenting this to my local 757rb/757objc user groups tonight and am doing the same talk on Thursday night in the Richmond area.

Synchronizing Core Data With Rails Web Applications

Thoughts and feedback appreciated.

 - Ken