Looking for freely usable rails graphic artwork

1 view

unplugandplay

May 8, 2009, 11:45:15 AM5/8/09
to Rails Activism

Hi,
My name is Jocelyn and I am looking for a few pictures and
illustration regarding
ruby and rails, as I would like to use them to illustrate stories on
rails, in order to promote rails.

As examples, these kind of artwork, are interresting to me :

http://blog.kolibria.com/files/bruce_on_rails.jpg
http://shakti.trincoll.edu/~dmerrick/images/ruby.png

As I know it is difficult to use the rails logo without DHH
approvement,
so probably one of these could also be good ...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/87/368152914_c9148eea5e.jpg?v=0

Yours, Jocelyn.

Michael Breen

May 8, 2009, 12:11:39 PM5/8/09
to rails-a...@googlegroups.com
You could use http://railslogo.com/

Best.
Mike

Matt Aimonetti

May 8, 2009, 1:23:57 PM5/8/09
to rails-a...@googlegroups.com
You could use the mentioned above graphics or email David. Since you are not doing any type of commercial products, I don't think it would be problem. (Don't believe everything you read on the internet, David let a lot of people using his logo for commercial/free products.)

- Matt