RubyNation Launch

Gray Herter

Apr 11, 2009, 11:55:10 PM4/11/09
to Rails Activism
Hi Folks, the RubyNation organizers need help! Can you make another
rails blog entry listing upcoming conferences, or otherwise blog about
our conference for us (www.rubynation.org)? Gregg, I think you put up
the rails blog entry for us last year. Thanks.

Our conference is June 12-13 in the National Capital Area, at the
Hyatt in Reston, VA. We are in our second year, once again with a
great group of speakers, Ben Scofield, Hal Fulton, Russ Olsen, Chad
Fowler, David A. Black, Yehuda Katz, and lots of others. We were very
successful last year, but registration is open now and we want to get
this thing moving along! If people want a discount, and who doesn't,
we have a code of "novarugfan" for $20 off up for the rest of the
month. We are having a launch event with Chad Fowler and Dave Thomas
next weds at the Northern Virginia Ruby Users Group (novarug,org).

Gray Herter
RubyNation