Building a Rails 3 Resources Page

Gregg Pollack

Jan 22, 2010, 12:39:12 AM1/22/10
to rails-activism
Hey guys,

As with any new technology or library, documentation can sometimes
seem sparse at first so I figured I might start a Wiki page. I'm
hoping some of you might help me gather some of the best Rails 3
resources & blog articles into one big categorized list so we can all
learn together.

The page is here: http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/version3/resources

Feel free to add links, prune links, and write descriptions. I
know there are a bunch of articles out there, so I can use your help.
Thanks in advance.

Also wanted to mention that the Ruby5 podcast is looking for 2 new
co-hosts to help out. If you want to get paid to talk about Ruby once
a week, please see here to apply: http://bit.ly/8V2ndq

Gregg Pollack
Envy Labs