New Member

codekeyguy

Apr 8, 2008, 12:20:36 AM4/8/08
to Railroading on the Moon and Mars
Read about this group in the latest MMM (3/08). I have no technical
background, only a love of astronomy, the Sci-Fi channel, Discovery,
and the Science Channel. I also belong to "The Planetary Society",
and have been a model railroader most of my adult life (I like to play
with trains!!!)

When I read the "Railroads on Mars" article, the first thing that came
to mind was the Sci-Fi channel movie, "The Ghosts of Mars". Mars was
being "terraformed", but THEY HAD A RAILROAD!!!

I do like "brainstorming", so maybe I can throw out an outlandish
thought now and then.