Welcome from MarsDrive

FrankStratford

Mar 13, 2008, 2:28:39 AM3/13/08
to Railroading on the Moon and Mars
Hi everyone, I finally figured out how to get here, and I would like
to say a big thanks to Peter for setting it up. Railroads will be a
much needed infrastructure as we move onto the Moon and Mars and its
useful to know what we might do with those. I would like to see our
two groups work together more, I often look up at the Moon and wish
there were people there and its exciting to know that they may well be
in a few short years. I also agree that the Moon is useful for Mars
and that it is worthwhile in its own right. May there one day be
thriving settlements all through space.

If anyone wants to talk to me or ask any questions about MarsDrive,
let me know. I'll try visit here as I can and contribute when I can. I
think we might even have an animation or two with trains on Mars...