Anyone Alive?

Dan MacKellar

Mar 14, 2011, 4:56:17 PM3/14/11
to Railroading on the Moon and Mars
Interesting group, and Lunar and Martian railroading has always been a
side obsession of mine. I'd definitely be interested in seeing more
discussion here.

Regards,
Dan MacKellar

Eric H. Bowen

Mar 14, 2011, 6:08:48 PM3/14/11
to railroading-on-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Dan. The conversation here has died off of late, except for the spammers. Peter Kokh, president of the Moon Society, was the one who originally started this group. You can find his contact info through the Moon Society website, http://www.moonsociety.org.

Here's something to do with my interest in the subject...

--
--------Eric H. Bowen

E T 3 Space Travel On Earth tm

Mar 14, 2011, 11:21:38 PM3/14/11
to railroading-on-t...@googlegroups.com
I am still here. There has not been much interest in discussing
alternatives of lunar travel, so either we have little to say, or the
subject is a little too far out there to attract a critical mass.
do

> --

Best regards,

Daryl Oster
(c) 2011 all rights reserved. ETT, et3, MoPod, "space travel on earth",
e-tube, e-tubes, & the logos thereof are trademarks & service marks of
et3.com Inc. For licensing contact:POB 1423 Crystal River FL 34423-1423
cell:(352)257-1310 Skype:daryl.oster  e...@et3.com  www.et3.com  et3.net
All information included or attached is intended only for the recipient
and is confidential unless otherwise noted.

Dan MacKellar

Mar 16, 2011, 11:01:54 PM3/16/11
to Railroading on the Moon and Mars
I have to admit, it is a rather far out subject, both literally and
figuratively. Personally, I also think the group may not have as much
exposure possibly?

I happened upon a website of a model railroader who also happens to be
a science fiction fan, and I wonder if this group may benefit from a
more "realistic modeling" perspective? I've always been interested in
a Lunar and Martian railroad as a subject for a model railroad, and
maybe that's a branch to look at to getting more discussion and less
spam on the board? Also, what about Yahoo groups as opposed to
Google? I think more people use Yahoo for things like this, but that
may just be my experiences...

Regards,
Dan MacKellar