Four new pages added to advance discussion

peter_kokh

Mar 14, 2008, 2:45:50 PM3/14/08
to Railroading on the Moon and Mars
Four new pages were added today, March 14, 2008 along with two
previously added yesterdayMarch 13, 2008.
The new pages concern:
(1) Dust Problems for Railroading on Moon and Mars (dust_problems.htm)
(2) Locomotive Power Options (locomotive_options.htm)
(3) Laying parallel inftrastructure (companion_infrastructure.htm),
and
(4) Gravity Level Issues for Railroading on Moon and Mars
(gravity_issues.htm)
You will finds these pages in the Files area
Enjoy!
While we will be adding more stuff, there is now plenty on this site
from which to pick particular design challenges or parts thereof that
you might want to tackle.
Do feel free to post on this site a call for brainstorming
collaborators on your topic(s) of choice.
We will be advertising this effort to railroad fan associations and to
students enlisted in railroad engineering studies. We have found two
such at UW Madison and UI Champaign-Urbana. If you know of additional
universites where railroad focused engineering studies are pursued, do
let us know.
PK kok...@aol.com