I have a problem with websocket-extension gateway.
The websocket handshake stops working suddenly after few days or hours.
- I received opcode -1 after a while on my browser and I have tried to directly connect on the server with a websocket java client and no more result (no handshake) when that is happening.
- The status of the Gateway on the admin panel is RUNNING.
- I have seen that TOMCAT is reading the internal port of my websocket gateway (netstat sniffer).
- If I sniff the port I see that the port receive the packets but send nothing to the remote ip.
- I can simply restart the gateway to fix the problem in my admin panel.
- NOTING on the logs files! Only NGINX that the upstream is not working.
Someone has experimented this problem?