Re: [railo] Digest for railo@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

James Mohler

May 21, 2016, 12:03:13 PM5/21/16
to ra...@googlegroups.com
Try Stackoverflow

On May 19, 2016, at 3:48 PM, ra...@googlegroups.com wrote:

julien....@gmail.com: May 19 10:00AM -0700

I have a problem with websocket-extension gateway.

The websocket handshake stops working suddenly after few days or hours.

1. I received opcode -1 after a while on my browser and I have tried to
directly connect on the server with a websocket java client and no more
result (no handshake) when that is happening.
2. The status of the Gateway on the admin panel is *RUNNING*.
3. I have seen that *TOMCAT is reading the internal port* of my
websocket gateway (netstat sniffer).
4. If I sniff the port I see that the port receive the packets but send
nothing to the remote ip.
5. I can simply restart the gateway to fix the problem in my admin panel.
6. NOTING on the logs files! Only NGINX that the upstream is not working.

Someone has experimented this problem?

I use AWS linux instance with railo/tomcat/nginx/websocket-extension
(https://github.com/getrailo/railo/wiki/extensions-websockets_gateway).

Thank you,
Julien