caching railfrog

mike_255

Aug 4, 2009, 2:23:23 PM8/4/09
to railfrog-dev
hello,

am currently working on a new caching system for Railfrog, my group
had hoped to do fragment caching of the content but as the content is
not saved in views, we have onlt been able to fragment cache parts of
the layout. Was wondering if anyone else has made attempts to cache
railfrog?

Also, we are looking at using memcached to cache and expire objects,
do you think that memcached would be a viable caching solution for
Railfrog? one thing that can definately be said for memcached is that
it scales well so could be very useful to implement now so the caching
system is robust enough to handle growth in the railfrog application.

regards,
michael wright