importing a variable from a controller file into the development.rb file

author1

Aug 5, 2009, 11:15:27 AM8/5/09
to railfrog-dev
Hi, i'm a developer working on the intelligent caching system of the
railfrog application and i would like to know if anyone knows how to
import a variable from a controller file into the development.rb file.
I am working on turning on and off caching from the admin console and
this would help me greatly or if you know of another way to turn off
and on caching using the user interface please help me with this.

Regards
fred.

Prog Frog

Aug 12, 2009, 5:39:44 AM8/12/09
to railfr...@googlegroups.com
Fred,

I'm not sure what you're trying to do... maybe someone else could pop-in here?

Croak!

--progfrog
--
http://railfrog.com/
Railfrog, the user-friendly, open-source web site deployment and

mike_255

Aug 12, 2009, 7:20:47 AM8/12/09
to railfrog-dev
Hi,

we have solved the problem now, thank you

regards,
mike

On Aug 12, 10:39 am, Prog Frog <progfrog.railf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fred,
>
> I'm not sure what you're trying to do... maybe someone else could pop-in here?
>
> Croak!
>
> --progfrog
>
> On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 5:15 PM, author1<fjas.ikp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi, i'm a developer working on the intelligent caching system of the
> > railfrog application and i would like to know if anyone knows how to
> > import a variable from a controller file into the development.rb file.
> > I am working on turning on and off caching from the admin console and
> > this would help me greatly or if you know of another way to turn off
> > and on caching using the user interface please help me with this.
>
> > Regards
> > fred.
>
> --http://railfrog.com/

Prog Frog

Aug 12, 2009, 11:22:59 AM8/12/09
to railfr...@googlegroups.com
Mike,

It would be wonderful to see what you did!

Is your work anyway accessible for the general public? Maybe on github?

Croak!

--progfrog

mike_255

Aug 12, 2009, 2:02:50 PM8/12/09
to railfrog-dev
hi,

our work is on indefero.net isnt on public though. Me and my fellow
project members are new to computing and havent got github accounts
yet, i will see if i can find a way that lets you access our source
code tomorrow at university.

regards,
mike