Railfrog on Rails 2.3.2

Greg

Jul 11, 2009, 8:18:29 PM7/11/09
to railfr...@googlegroups.com
I have railfrog booting up under rails 2.3.2. I'm now running down the
niggling little issues that cropped up ;-). I expect to be able to do
a pull request early this week.

Prog Frog

Jul 12, 2009, 4:10:25 AM7/12/09
to railfr...@googlegroups.com
Greg

That's exciting... can't wait to see.

Croak

--progfrog
--
http://railfrog.com/
Railfrog, the user-friendly, open-source web site deployment and

Dmitriy Fedorov

Jul 13, 2009, 7:34:35 AM7/13/09
to railfrog-dev
Greg!
I've working on Railfrog yet and welcome you working with me!
My repository on github is git://github.com/dmplaneta/railfrog.git

I've installed new Engines. All tests working too.
Now I transfer Railfrog on I18n.
But big problem for me is acts_as_nested_set. Can you work on it?

Thomas Nichols

Sep 11, 2009, 5:41:51 PM9/11/09
to railfr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Greg,

Had a look at your fork, atm I'm merging your commits into
railfrog/railfrog and then merging Dima's more recent commits on top --
does that sound like a plan? Atm I don't fully grok how you've merged
Dima's initial edits, so if you get a chance stop by #railfrog some time
and poke me with a sharp stick, that would be jolly splendid.

-- Thomas

Greg

Sep 12, 2009, 3:00:46 PM9/12/09
to railfr...@googlegroups.com
sounds great. IIRC that I just worked off of Dima's fork. but that was
a few weeks ago, and it's fallen off the bottom of my heap.

Greg Nokes
Mercenary Computer Geek and General Roustabout
http://greg.nokes.name