download railfrog 2.3.2

mike_255

Aug 11, 2009, 3:56:24 PM8/11/09
to railfrog-dev
hello,

i am working on developing an intelligent caching system with railfrog
and would like to be able to access the 2.3.2 version so that i can
use memcached to cache partials rendered by railfrog as rails only has
built-in support for memcached after 2.10.

Would greatly appreciate it if i could download this version so we can
get the intelligent caching system up and running in time for the
latest release.

kind regards,
michael wright

Prog Frog

Aug 12, 2009, 5:31:56 AM8/12/09
to railfr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike

You can try Dimitry's repo at http://github.com/dmplaneta/railfrog.git

That version is our candidate for 2.3.2.

We just need to coordinate amongst us, but many frogs have had the
insane thought of hopping out of the pond and going on vacation.

Let me know if you can work with Dimitry's version.

Croak!

--progfrog
--
http://railfrog.com/
Railfrog, the user-friendly, open-source web site deployment and