Railfrog seems to work on rails-2.3.2

Dmitriy Fedorov

Aug 2, 2009, 2:50:14 PM8/2/09
to railfrog-dev
It seems to me that my version Railfrog now works on rails-2.3.2 (and
may be on 2.3.3).
They who wants test my version are welcomed.
Also I've installed i18n (there is in folder railfrog_with_engines).
All main operations work as usual.
My repository is git://github.com/dmplaneta/railfrog.git

Prog Frog

Aug 2, 2009, 3:06:53 PM8/2/09
to railfr...@googlegroups.com
Hey Dimitriy,

That's exciting news. Nexus10, Yura, and Greg: can you test this? And
if all OK, let's merge this back to the main repo.

Croak!

--progfrog
--
http://railfrog.com/
Railfrog, the user-friendly, open-source web site deployment and

Greg

Aug 3, 2009, 12:39:03 PM8/3/09
to railfr...@googlegroups.com
+1 from me.

All it needs is a change to the instructions to manually add the first
user via script/console

Greg Nokes
Mercenary Computer Geek and General Roustabout
http://greg.nokes.name
http://tr.im/greg_resume

Prog Frog

Aug 5, 2009, 3:49:33 AM8/5/09
to railfr...@googlegroups.com
Nexus? Yura? Your vote?

Croak!

--progfrog

Yury Kotlyarov

Aug 7, 2009, 5:35:26 AM8/7/09
to railfr...@googlegroups.com
Going to try it in next few days and will use it in next project.

--Yura

Thomas Nichols

Sep 11, 2009, 6:00:20 PM9/11/09
to railfr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dmitriy,

This looks great. I'm merging these changes back into the changed repo
structure -- so that the app is "railfrogcms" and the plugin is
"railfrog". Sadly Git isn't as good at tracking directory renames as bzr
:-( so some of this may cause merge conflicts when you merge back --
will you be around on #railfrog at all tomorrow?

-- Thomas

linda.ch...@transeurope.com

Sep 11, 2009, 6:00:33 PM9/11/09
to railfr...@googlegroups.com
Dear Madam,
Dear Sir,

I am out of the office and will be back on Monday 14/09.

Urgent messages can be sent to info.b...@transeurope.com.

Kind regards,

Linda Christiaen
Contracts Director