Empty railfrog folder

mike_255

Jul 10, 2009, 10:07:52 AM7/10/09
to railfrog-dev
hello,

i had some problems downloading railfrgo 2.0.5 a few weeks ago so just
went back to using the 2.0.2 version. i just decided to have a look at
the 2.0.5 version i had been trying to use and found that for some
reason, the railfrog folder in the plugins is empty.

was wondering if anyone could let me know what could have caused this
and how i might correct the problem?

regards,
mike

Thomas Nichols

Jul 10, 2009, 11:09:51 AM7/10/09
to railfr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

I'm not sure which versions you mean here -- there are some old 0.5.x
releases, but the one that is current and usable is 0.5.6 from GitHub

http://github.com/railfrog/railfrogcms

If you really need to use an older version, we may be able to help, but
expect the learning curve to be steep ;-)

If you use the GitHub version and follow the directions then you'll get
*Rails* 2.0.5 installed as a component.

Ask here or on #railfrog if you get stuck.

-- Thomas